HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1733 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Market Research & Analysis - Internet/Online/Logistics Firm (4-8 yrs)
Manager-Market Research and Analysis
- The person will be responsible for acquiring and analyzing internal and external market information to provide inputs to the senior management in planning, product development and facilitate effective decision making
- Ensure the timely conduct of various market research and market intelligence studies for effective decision making including reports.
- Scan environment for business opportunities through external and internal research, competitor intelligence etc. and present findings to the senior management
- Work closely with the Managing Director & Head - Business Development & CMO in developing the marketing, sales and product strategy.
- Ensure the conduct of product specific research in terms of market potential, competitor activities, competitor pricing, competitor services etc and forward the same to the respective product head
- Lead the conduct of various customer satisfaction studies through appropriate coordination with the external market research agency
- Support in the conduct of Annual Brand Equity study
- Attend relevant industry seminars / lectures to provide inputs to the senior management on market information, trends and new business opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.