Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:97 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Market Operations - Electricity/Power Scheduling/Infra (5-12 yrs)
Key accountabilities and duties
- Oversee and execute operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Co-ordination within the depts. in resolving issues like Cash limits, enablement/disablement, Curtailment, etc.
- To regularly send the reconciliation statements
- Coordinate with CERC/RLDC/NLDC/SLDC for operational activities involved.
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Identify the defects in process and reports and its rectification from IT team.
- UAT of trading system functionality, reports, margin, new product, matching engine, obligation generation, due book for pay-in and pay-out, order entry, order cancellation, session schedule,
- Preparation of Deviation reports.
Essential Knowledge and Expertise:
- Knowledge of the Power market trading, congestion management
- Knowledge of Electricity Act, Grid code and open-access
- Knowledge of the functions of SLDC, RLDC and NLDC
- Knowledge of procedure of Power Scheduling
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, Numerical Skills, excellent knowledge in MS Excel (macros and visual basic)
- Capacity to work without Supervision and under pressure
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Proven ability to manage time critical and deadline orientated workload
- Acumen to process data and prepare reports
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills that cover influencing, negotiation, consultation, conflict resolution and assertiveness
- Accounts Reconciliations
- BRS preparations, Documentation of process Manual
- Strong Initiative