Manager - Manufacturing Process Excellence (6-12 yrs)
Project Management - Manufacturing Process Excellence
Experience: 6-10 years
Qualification: B. Tech
Responsible for project management of various process improvement projects towards manufacturing excellence.
- To understand the 'as-is' manufacturing processes and come-up with roadmap for 'to-be' process automation for various Plants.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Prepare the Industry 4.0 scope document and high-level work plan.
- Identify device and technology vendors to understand their offerings & suitability to our requirement, and recommend cost effective M2M/ IoT propositions.
- Deploy Industry 4.0 process automation.
- Project life-cycle management for Industry 4.0 automation.
- Support manufacturing excellence through implementation of best-in-class technology & processes and better positioning in Industry 4.0 maturity index (from computerization to connectivity to visibility (what is happening) to transparency (why it is happening) to predictive capabilities (what will happen) to adaptability (self-optimization).
- Close monitoring & follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to project timeline.
- Report through Dashboards, regular MISs, KPIs and presentations.