Manager - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/FMS/IIT/Kellog/Columbia University (6-10 yrs)
- You will lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- You'll work directly with clients - usually on site - and you'll take ownership of the overall project and its end products. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership. In a collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
- Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
- You'll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues and senior leaders on their teams.