Talent Acquisition Executive at Ashtopus Consulting
Views:4047 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Management Consulting - CMT Sector - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture's Capability Network (CN). It focuses on serving clients across three specific Industry Groups (IGs) listed below:
- Communications and Media- This dynamic team serves most of the world's leading Wireline, Wireless, Cable and Satellite communications service providers as well as Media (Broadcast, Print, Publishing) and Entertainment companies.
- High Tech (HT) - Focuses on industries including Aerospace and Defense, Communications Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment, and Semiconductors.
- Software and Platforms - Focuses on companies in the Software and Platforms industries.
Skill/Operating Group/ CoE High Tech Manager (CN CMT) Level Manager
Location Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in Management Consulting with focus on High tech industry
- Managed engagements in the areas of Digital Transformation, Operating Model Transformation and Process Optimization in the High Tech Industry
- Driven transformation programs with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance and PMO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
- Convincingly presenting solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
- Understanding customer needs and translating them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements - thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
Practice and Business Development:
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High Tech accounts
- Help build and grow the High Tech Practice within Capability Network
Education MBA from a Tier 1B-school is highly desirable
Key Competencies and Skills: - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Comfortable working with the - C- level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
Additional Information: Travel - Ability to accommodate ongoing 0-100% domestic and/or international travel. Please note that this is a vital aspect of the job