Manager - M&A/Financial Due Diligence - Big4 (8-15 yrs)
Manager - Mergers, Acquisition and Divestitures
Mergers, Acquisition and Divestitures as the name suggests is intriguing and complex. It calls for a business mindset to understand the rationale behind the transactions and ability and willingness to dive deeper into industry issues and bring greater insights for our clients. We are looking for a person who is passionate about M&A and willing to serve challenging client needs and ensuring the client demands are met.
Work you- ll do
As a Manager, you would be required to handle a team of 10-12 professionals to manage end-to-end project work on financial due diligence/accounting due to diligence engagements for firm's onsite users.
- Understand the work request and identifying the right resource to be allocated on a given work request.
- Handle detailed interactions with the clients / onsite team including project deliverables or discussion for upcoming projects
- Execute work requests where a team member requires help.
- Execute more complex work requests.
- Ability to guide team members working on different deals for any queries and provide value-add to the deliverable
- Ensuring the delivery of project work within agreed timeline.
- Ensuring overall utilization of the team and project workflow from on-site users
- Review work prepared by Project Lead for a final sign off, as and when required
- Mentoring the team professionals and provide feedback on performance
Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Services team provides support for Financial due diligence (- FDD- ) services to the client, both private equity clients as well as strategic investors, which entails comprehensive financial review of the target with the goal of providing a complete picture of its financial position and sustainable cash flows, highlighting the value and risks of a transaction, and identifying issues for reflection in SPA and completion accounts.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- CA/MBA Regular (Finance) with 8+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis and interpretation preferably with an experience of working in M&A transaction support team. Industry experts will be a preference
- Experience in handling a team for 2-3 years in a Big 4 Audit firm or any renowned company
- Have an eye for detail, advanced understanding of accounting concepts and good analytical skills
- Have expert knowledge of MS Excel (with advanced knowledge of charts/graphs/pivot table/macros)
- Have leadership, coaching, counseling and supervisory skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.