Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1005 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Logistics & Transportation - Consumer Durable Industry (5-10 yrs)
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction , as its a PAN India Role .
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Freight costing and last mile delivery
- Liaise and negotiate with transporters on uniform pricing and timely dispatches
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Requirements and skills :
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.