Manager - Logistics - Shipping Industry (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Logistics - Shipping Industry (10-17 yrs)
#Logistics #Logistics Head #Freight
1. Job Description :
- Utilizes experience and skill set in proactively smelling the assignments on the way and readies himself with all arms and ammunition to handle the forthcoming exigencies.
- Uses his third eye to anticipate changes in freight rates because of external and internal factors in the shipping industry and ports.
- Identifies bottlenecks beforehand and brings in solutions before the problem substantiate.
- Develop Channels by establishing contact and developing relationships with domestic and International freight forwarders as well as shipping lines.
- Submits reports as asked by the Division Head by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; appreciates the team/ individual at their/ his achievement; ensures that the credit goes to the deserving
- To follow the policies of the company so to increase the goodwill of the Company
- Responsible for Alignment of Gemini Ideas with 3rd parties.
2. Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good Listener and Excellent Clarity in Communication (English & Hindi)
- Passionate knowledge of shipping in India and overseas.
- Good eye for visualization and the good nose for smelling the quality, behaviour and character in the opposite chair.
- Receptive, Responsive and Answerable.
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting intelligence
- Target oriented & Unsupervised performance
- Presentation & Prospecting skills, Creativity
- Planning & Meeting the goals