Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1259 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Logistics Commercial - Paint Industry (5-10 yrs)
This position would be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, transportation, and supply chain processes maintaining the appropriate cost and time lines.
- Identification of reputed and versatile transporter related to the chemicals Industry
- Transportation through Rail wherever possible.
- Freight rate Finalization based on :
a. Diesel Rates
b. Demand and Supply
c. Movement frequency of our Finished Goods
d. Inter-Hub transfers
e. Tertiary Freight from Hubs to Last mile deliveries.
f. Dead Freight
- Negotiation and Finalization of the Freight Rates for the Lane Matrix Pan India from the various manufacturing locations (Including OPC), Inter-Hub Movements, Bulker movement Tertiary Freight for the last mile deliveries.
- Identification of the warehouses based on the requirements.
- Identification and Finalisation of the C&F agents Pan India.
- Coordinate and finalize the various assets required at the warehouse.
- Cost benefit analysis in order to maintain the budgeted cost and the timelines.
- Coordinate with Plant dispatch team for the daily truck placement and dispatches.
- Signing of the Agreements and Contracts in coordination of our legal team.
- Optimization of the freight based on the optimum load per truck and space availability at the warehouses in order to minimize the dead freight
- Coordinate with the Sales Commercial team at the HUB for the damaged stock and liquidation of the same either of the following :-
- Insurance as per the company policy through realization from the transporters
- Finalisation of the agreements of the Ware Houses and C&F Agents in coordination with the Sales commercial team.
- Preparation of Comparative Statement and raising of the purchase orders based on the approvals.
- Tracking of vendor performance through daily monitoring.
- Compliance with the Laws of the land, Regulations and ISO requirements.
Candidate Requirement :
To Be a Successful Candidate, You Should :
- Be a Graduate in any stream. Post Graduate in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Work experience of 5 to 10 years in similar capacity in a FMCG , Paint, Coatings, Inks, adhesives and related industries in the organized sector.
- Be thorough with using procurement tools (SAP MM or any ERP ).
- Candidates from only Mumbai Location preferred.
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.