Senior Research Analyst at IndiHire Consultant
Views:411 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - LMS Consultant (8-15 yrs)
- Serve as the technical point of contact for all LMS operation systems and processes
- Liaison with the IT team in testing of LMS upgrades and its after effects.
- Participate & contribute to the functional testing of new eLearning/learning technology initiatives
- Manage the integration of e-learning content along with expertise on creation of curriculums.
- Develop and maintain high level and detailed dashboards regularly to measure the Learning & Development performance Work on creation of different formats of reporting and analytics.
- Lead the development and administration of the LMS, training records, manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals etc.
- Publish and assign custom curricula and ensure successful implementation of planned training for the organization
- Proactively monitor all data input and output of LMS systems
- Monitor upload of all source files into LMS