Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:3841 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Legal & Secretarial - Analytics Solutions Firm - LLB/CS (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Legal & Secretarial
Senior Manager - Legal & Secretarial job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 8 to 10 years experience in Legal & Secretaryship. You will use your working experience in Corporate & Business Law, Corporate Governance, Compliance Drafting & Negotiating for strengthening the Legal process within the organization. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as Senior Manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing bespoke, innovative analytics solutions in structured and unstructured data to clients across multiple industries.
- Managing the Merger and Acquisition activities, Investment transactions and handling the due diligence, pre-closing and post-closing transaction-related matters
- Managing the complete process for outsourcing transactions and global technology (including software licensing) contracts which includes structuring, drafting, negotiating and licensing.
- Managing the corporate and business laws, import & export regulations,
- Managing areas like commercial transactions and statutory compliance and other laws
- Managing Corporate Law, Secretarial, Corporate Governance & Compliance activities.
- Providing legal advice related to the general operations of the company.
- Managing and developing legal training
- Should have Bachelor's degree (LLB, Preferably 5 year course) with Company Secretaryship
- Should have excellent Legal and Business Judgement
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Should have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience of US & UK law (common law jurisdictions) preferred
- Experience in IT/ITES/Software industry preferred
What is in Store for You?:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand in the financial services industry.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.