India at Starchase Executive Search
Views:458 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal - Pharma/Healthcare (4-15 yrs)
Job Description :
The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the legal team in India under the direct supervision of Senior Manager-Legal.
Some of the key responsibilities include :
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of legal contracts with business partners, vendors, service providers, customers etc.
- Working with Regulatory Affairs, Government Affairs, Quality, Medical Affairs, Public Affairs and other functions of the company to resolve legal issues.
- Drafting of legal notices, reply to customer complaints, representations and replies for statutory authorities requiring legal advice and assistance etc.
- Supporting stakeholders in implementing ethics and compliance policy of the company.
- Co-ordination with Advocates and Counsels in connection with company litigation.
- Preparation and review of notice, reply, application, petition and written statements etc. Review progress of on-going cases and provide regular updates to seniors
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
- Legal support to company's manufacturing sites
- Advising Marketing and Medical functions on marketing, ethical promotion and product labelling etc.
- Training non-legal stakeholders on legal subjects and updates in laws
- Working and interacting with the company's legal colleagues outside India as required
- Performing any other task assigned by the supervisor
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WORKING WITH PHARMA/HEALTHCARE COMPANY CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THE ROLE.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.