Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:930 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal - Mobile Entertainment Firm - LLB (3-5 yrs)
Drafting and reviewing various authority and approval letters, notices to the employees, appointment and engagement letters for employees and consultants in consultation with HR.
- IP Experience is must
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for telecom operators, Content aggregators and service providers in India as we all as in international markets. Preparing Assignment/Novation Agreements for the transfer of contracts from entities.
- Content Licensing, Advertising Agencies and Ad Revenue Sharing Agreements.
- Reviewing day today business contracts and suggesting necessary changes in those contracts.
- Providing Legal support to various departments of the Company on issues relating to IP rights, opinions, and interpretations of contracts.
- Engaging and coordinating with external lawyers with respect to the international compliance, filing applications for trademark and managing trademark portfolio, litigation support, both domestic and international and labor law compliance.
Qualifications Required :
- Law Degree/ L.L.B from a Premier Law College.
- CS / CS (inter) / LLM/ International Degree will be an added advantage