HR Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:1953 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Legal/Litigation - Telecom/Insurance - LLB (3-9 yrs)
Manager- Legal & Regulatory
- Timely filing and effective handling of Litigation & Legal Notices. The incumbent is in-charge of the all sorts of Litigation and legal notices, including Consumer matters.
- Litigation Management i.e. engaging, coordinating, briefing and follow-ups with the Advocates for purpose of Consumer (District Forums, State Commission, National Commission), Civil cases, Competition Commission Cases, Arbitration Cases and Criminal Complaints including Police investigations and help in reducing legal risk to the Company.
- Drafting and sending replies to the legal notices.
- To help in the Negotiation process and amicable out of Court settlement for Pre-Litigation and Post-litigation cases between the Company and disputing litigants.
- Providing proactive legal advice to avoid potential litigation.
- 3-4 years of post LLB experience of contracts review, redlining, drafting, vetting etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.