FreeLancer at Nysa Resource Consultant
Views:571 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Legal & Liasioning - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
The candidate should be well verse in drafting and vetting of domestic and international agreements such as Supply Agreements, Technology License Agreements, C&F Agents Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Consultancy Agreements etc. preferably common in FMCG Industry.
- Able to handle Litigation (Court, Police, Cyber Fraud) and Non-Litigation matters.
- Should have experience in liaisoning and co-ordination with Advocates, Legal Consultants etc.
- Must have updated knowledge of Labour, Factories Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Sales Promotion Employees Act, Trade Mark Act and other Company related laws.
- Should not have any travel or mobility constraints.
- Knowledge of online compliance tool, case laws tool is preferred.
- Should have command over written and verbal English language, drafting and soft skills.
- Should have good inter personal communication skills.
- Work independently along with external counsel and manage the litigations of the company.
- Draft and negotiate contracts independently.
- Corporate advisory.
- Review Food Product claims document
- Support in legal review of marketing materials, training materials, events support.