Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Limited
Views:802 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Legal - IT - LLB (8-10 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Manager Legal with one of our IT client in Pune.
Role Description :
- The candidate will be responsible for executing legal and compliance framework.
- Ability to analyse legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- The candidate will be responsible for legal contracts related to clients, employees, vendors and business partners.
- He/she will be involved in managing data theft, IPR theft, data protection, data privacy and contract violations.
- Drafting and vetting of various Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Should have handled litigation of contract violation with respect to the employees as well as clients.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition).
- Should be familiar with POSH Law cases.
Education and Experience :
- LLB with 8-10 years of experience in IT Company.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
- Ability to find innovative ways to negotiate, resolve problems, conflicts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.