Senior Resource Specialist at Anlage Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1751 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Legal - International Banking & Financial Services (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for Company Secretary for an international banking and financial services holding company:
Position: Manager - Legal
Qualification: Company Secretary (ACS Degree/Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India) & Graduate Degree in Law (LLB)
CTC: Rs. 19.00 LPA
Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
- Responsible for all the Company Law and Secretarial compliances of all the entities in India, including the board meetings, maintenance of statutory registers as per the applicable laws, the filing of annual and event-based forms with RoC, board resolutions etc.
- Knowledge and experience in-laws (like FEMA, FDI, Insolvency and other corporate laws) relating to mergers, corporate restructuring, share transfers etc of the company's entities.
- Draft and review legal documents, agreements and SOW relating to inter-company transactions.
- Responsible for understanding and implementing corporate and strategic decisions of the board and implement best corporate governance practices.
- To provide support to audits (internal and statutory) and actively collaborate with Risk & Compliance teams on compliance requirements.
- Provide legal support to various CSR Projects of the Company.
- Ensuring regulatory compliances of all entities in India and other legal entities that are entrusted.
- Experience in liaising with regulatory authorities like SEZ, RBI, Telecom (DoT) and Labour authorities.
- Provide advice on the implication of various laws and regulations on vendor and commercial arrangements.
- Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and delivery of services with a high focus on quality collaborating with other colleagues within and outside the legal department.
- Within a respective area of responsibility or specialization, evaluates the impact of all major changes in the law and assess the impact of the Corporation's policies and operating procedures.
- May have incidental responsibility for providing guidance to less experienced counselor paralegals.
- Good corporate secretarial, legal and regulatory knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.