Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:2001 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Manager - Legal - Healthcare - LLB/LLM (6-10 yrs)
Our client a healthcare company headquartered in Bangalore is looking for a Legal Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To make sure that a company is conducting its business in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that pertain to company, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards
- Experience in Intellectual property (patents, trade mark) and strong in Pharma litigation.
- Grievance Handling - Advising the internal and external stake holders on new guidelines, notification, court orders, appointing external legal counsel to represent in court, replying to show cause notice and other statutory notice and Provide advice to the organization on general legal matters and legislation; Monitor changes in legislation and court decisions, and Enable, facilitate and ensure effective communications at all levels of the organization.
- Initiate and lead the management of change to ensure constant improvement in organization performance, effectiveness and productivity of resources, and in responsiveness to changing environment, priorities and direction.
- Customer Focus - Ensure services are delivered in an effective and customer focused way, and that effective working relationships are maintained with key stakeholder
Required skill sets:
- Good at compliance
- Strong experience in litigation
- Experience in IPR
- Team Management
Apply to this job only if :
- You are working at a pharmaceutical company or have prior experience of working in a law firm in healthcare domain
Advantages of applying to this position :
- Opportunity to work with one of the fast growing healthcare companies in India, 5 days work week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.