Consultant Recruitment at GI Group
Views:1108 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Legal - FMCG/Retail (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle contractual documentation including leases, leave and license and/or related to property related documentation
- Handle contractual documentation with regard to vendor across various functions such as Supply Chain, Ops, Marketing, Construction, admin, HR, etc.
- Liaise with and manage external counsels
- Provide internal legal opinion related to the business as and when required
- Draft legal notices as and when received from statutory authorities
- Set up and institute the proper processes, guidelines and documentation for the legal function
- Identify and manage legal risks, litigation and disputes
- Assist the cross functions with strategic ventures as and when required
- Provide solutions and advice to the management to facilitate the business goals and objectives
- Train the legal team to work efficiently and in a productive manner
- Monitor and update current legislation and regulatory changes advising the implementation of policies and procedures to address new regulatory requirements to the legal team and cross functions.