Consultant Recruitment at GI Group
Views:2944 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Legal - FMCG/Retail (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle contractual documentation including leases, leave and license and/or related to property related documentation
- Handle contractual documentation with regard to vendor across various functions such as Supply Chain, Ops, Marketing, Construction, admin, HR, etc.
- Liaise with and manage external counsels
- Provide internal legal opinion related to the business as and when required
- Draft legal notices as and when received from statutory authorities
- Set up and institute the proper processes, guidelines and documentation for the legal function
- Identify and manage legal risks, litigation and disputes
- Assist the cross functions with strategic ventures as and when required
- Provide solutions and advice to the management to facilitate the business goals and objectives
- Train the legal team to work efficiently and in a productive manner
- Monitor and update current legislation and regulatory changes advising the implementation of policies and procedures to address new regulatory requirements to the legal team and cross functions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.