Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:1731 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Legal - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
We have an opening as a Manager-Legal with one of our FMCG Client.
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that needs to be brought to the executive management's attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
Statutory and regulatory compliance:
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
Intellectual Property matters:
- Work closely with IP lawyers for filing trademarks and copyright applications
- Attending hearings on behalf of the Company..
- Ethical Compliance :
1. Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and the related activities on a continuous basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
2. Ensures proper reporting of violations to authorized officials of the company as appropriate and/or as required.
3. Collaborates with other department (e.g Sales and Marketing, Finance Internal Audit, HR, Production, Purchase, Quality, Medical etc.) to direct compliance issues through appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
4. Responds to alleged violations of rules and regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
5. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations, including review of SOPs for that matter including conducting compliance audits at regular intervals with cross functional teams.
6. Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues /concerns within organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
7. Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risks, develops / implements corrective action plans for resolutions of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
8. Drives periodic compliance meeting and provides reports on a regular basis to keep the Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operations and progress of compliance programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.