Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:163 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Legal - FMCG (10-13 yrs)
- Should have in depth knowledge of Licenses / permissions required for various business locations including factory, warehouses, offices, Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Kiosks, etc. and be able to obtain the same.
- To ensure legal compliances for all group companies including payment of fees / duties, E-filing of forms/ returns maintenance of Registers etc.
- To comply with Trade Marks and Copy Right matters for all Group of Companies, maintenace of records, correspondence etc.
- To take care of Legal matters of the group including drafting of all types of agreements and other document / legal paper in consultation with legal advisors.
- Working knowledge of Copy Right Act, Trade Mark Law, FSSAI, Legal Metrology, Plastic Waste Management Rules and other enviornment related regulations / laws is desirable.
- Exposure in dealing with cases related to counterfeit products and in dealing with the detective and / or security agencies and organising / conducting raids at manufacturing / packaging locations is desirable.
- Should have exposure to dealing with criminal procedure code and Civil & Criminal Court proceedings.
- Liasonsing with Advocates / courts / government agencies etc. for permissions, licenses and legal cases filed by or against the Group companies / Firms.
- Should be ready to travel anywhere in India / Abroad to fulfill the given assignment / task.
- Timely renewal of the agreements as per the due dates as required
- Maintain requisite MIS for the Management to have an idea on the status / outcome of the cases filed by / against company, licenses / permissions / contracts becoming due for renewal, etc.
- Should have knowledge of doing legal research on judgements, citations, notifications, circulars, etc.
- To appear in any Court cases on behalf of the company