Lead Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:127 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Legal - eCommerce - LLB (5-6 yrs)
Manage Legal - eCommerce - Bangalore
To be able to fulfill these responsibilities you will be someone
- Law degree with experience of 5-6 years preferably in an e-commerce/tech startup.
- Currently working in E-commerce or tech startup.
- Prior experience at law firms with commercial contract review.
- Take ownership and independently handles the assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide advice, counsel, and support on legal issues related to a wide range of transactions.
- Partnering with business to negotiate, draft, review, and finalize various contracts.
- Modifying our existing contract templates and drafting new ones to suit our rapidly growing business.
- Working with business to evaluate new initiatives and launches from a legal standpoint.
- Understanding the laws applicable to us and ensuring we comply with them.
- Analysing and proposing solutions to complex business problems.
- Supporting and liaising with external legal counsels on disputes and litigation and occasionally drafting and responding to notices.
- Handling IP registrations and allied work.
- Drafting and overseeing the implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Along with the legal team, effectively contributing to the legal function and assisting with other tasks.