Talent Acquisition Lead at Qrata
Views:2091 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Legal - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist in drafting and vetting of Content Publication, Broadcast sponsorship/partnerships and such various other agreements; maintaining repository of all the original agreements and contract management software
- Assist in managing engagements with internal departments on various legal issues involving Content Contributor arrangements, advertising, broadcasting, Live Scores, Sports News and updates etc.
- Legal research on issues ranging from Sports, Contracts, Criminal, Taxation and such other issues as may come up from time to time in Sports Data, Content, broadcasting, OTT segment
- Assist in creating robust legal and compliance structure within organisation especially with FanCode in mind
- Should be willing to contribute in other areas of legal including Online Gaming, Gambling Laws, Fantasy Sports, Taxation
- Relevant experience in drafting, vetting and managing contracts
- Hands-on experience in engaging with different business functions and translating ideas from cross-functional teams
- Experience in single-handedly working with tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Solution-oriented approach with an eye for detail
- Person who has been a part of Sports Content, publishing, broadcasting industry with an experience of around 3-5 years will be preferred.
- Experience in litigation will be an added advantage, but is not mandatory