Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:2686 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Legal Corporate - Real Estate/Infra/Retail/Oil & Gas (7-10 yrs)
Job Description (Commercial Contracts Knowledge is a must)
Independently be responsible for Contract Management, including :
- Creation of template contracts, drafting, vetting, negotiate with third parties and finalize different types of contracts for the company and its subsidiaries, such as :
- Vendor Agreements for external brands, books, gourmet business, cosmetics etc.
- Sourcing Contracts
- IT contracts
- Advertising, Marketing and Promotions Contracts
- Consultancy / Employee / Designer Contracts
- Housekeeping, Security, Vehicle lease Contracts & other service contracts
- Publishing Contracts
- Managing claims, disputes with vendors / third parties. Issuance / reply to notice.
- Replying to statutory & other notices, consumer complaints etc. by coordinating with all stake holders within the Company
- Operational Compliance including licensing and other legal requirements in coordination.
- Any prior experience in litigation and property documentation would be advantageous.
Skills Required :
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgement and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively
- Good communication skills. Ability to coordinate with various departments and third parties
- Systematic and punctual
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.