Talent Acquisition Partner at Mediators Consultants
Views:322 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Legal & Company Secretary - LLB/LLM (4-5 yrs)
Summary : We are seeking an experienced Legal Manager & Company Secretary to join the Leading company in Food FMCG.
Qualification : LLB/LLM & CS
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on permanent and contract management.
- Responsible for advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for drafting ROC, Client/ Vendor agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and AGM meetings including corporate governance practices.
- Organising, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings ,AGMs maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.