HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1419 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Legal - Collections Vertical - BFS - LLB (10-20 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 10 - 20 Years
Qualification: Law Graduate
Managing PAN India legal actions for recovery of debts and other legal remedies.
- Undertake responisbilities for anctions under SARFAESAI, Arbitration, IBC, Sec 138, IPC & CrPC.
- Building and Structuring the collections process
- Setting up efficient collections system modules to manage the credit function
- Develop a robust operational risk/controls framework for credit collections, RCSA and QC;
- Engage in development, implementation, review, and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members across levels.
- Formulating & implementing strategies for improvements of collect inflows and reduction in bad debts
- Develop effective customer communication strategies
- Manage and increase collection efficiency
- Lead Monthly Risk reviews with Senior Management addressing collections efficiency metrics
- Monitor bucket flow targets and prevention on loss provisioning
- Delinquencies and Fraud Management
- Setting up robust fraud management and operations practices to reduce delinquency ratios.
- Processes and Policies
- Implement collections policies and procedures
- An analytical mindset with a practical approach to problem-solving.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest fintech and collections and risk management tools and frameworks
- Experience of designing and establishing new collections processes
- Strong management skills
- A hard-working, humble disposition - we are looking for doers who think, and thinkers who do.
- Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture view of the goals to accomplish.
- An enthusiastic teammate with a demonstrated commitment to creating a positive work environment.
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work