Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:2155 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Legal - Big4 - LLB/LLM (5-12 yrs)
Primary responsibilities for a successful applicant includes supporting experienced members of the QRM team in the following functions:
- Review and negotiation of engagement contracts with our commercial and public sector client base, including client agreements, non-disclosure and business associate agreements, subcontracts and other related documents related to our practice.
- Review of requests for commercial and public sector proposals and development and maintenance of compliance plans for public sector projects.
Preferably from BIG4
- Assist in the ongoing development of, and support of, our Consulting Practice quality review and inspection programs.
- Support the development of practice aids (checklists, outlines, templates, etc.) for use by our practitioners in addressing professional standards and quality and risk management matters in day-to-day client service.
- Research and draft internal guidance regarding professional standards, quality and risk management and related matters.
Preferred technical skills consist of:
- Strong research, writing, analytical, and communications skills
Technical Skills :
- Significant knowledge of contracting concepts
- Exposure to a professional services in business law firm and or risk management role in professional services, IT consulting practice is highly desirable, as demonstrated by:
Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English Language.
- LLB/ LLM
- CPA optional but desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.