Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:205 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Legal - Auto (6-15 yrs)
Looking for an experience candidate in Legal domain for one of the leading and growing automotive industry .
- Manage and supervise control systems.
- Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls.
- Identify risks or non-conformity issues.
- Design, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies.
- Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with HR department.
- Improve current strategies if necessary.
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically.
- Identify compliance issues and necessary training.
- Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
- Vetting and drafting of various kinds of agreements viz. Lease agreement, Leave and License
- Agreement, agreements related to product partners and others.
- Contract Management (proper documentation and up keeping of all agreements, contracts, and their renewals on time)
- Document relationships with external parties through contracts, T&Cs and advise business from time to time.
- Catastrophic Customer complaint management
- Ensuring Due diligence of properties to support the business expansion plan
- To advise the business and implement changes in legislations.
- Ensuring all compliances (Labor, Municipal, IPR, etc).
Dispute / Litigation Management:
- Advising and managing disputes to minimize company exposure and risks.
- Drafting and responding various kinds of notices, business letters and communications viz.
- Co ordinating with external lawyers and counsels for litigation management.
- Liaise with various municipal and quasi-judicial authorities.
- Maintaining records and MIS of Agreements, Notices and Licenses
- Conducting research on new legal developments and case laws, preparing summary for the management.