Senior recruiter at Live Connections
Views:389 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Learning & Development Team - Campus Hiring Team (14-18 yrs)
Learning & Development team is looking for a Manager who has good experience and expertise in managing end-to-end training agenda for Campus hires. The individual would work closely with the Campus hiring team and Business to identify plan and execute the new joiner training Technical and Non-Technical. This role resides in People Development & will have people management responsibilities.
- Would be owing the end to end of the Campus Training agenda including - strategizing, planning and execution campus hires trainings (Including tech and non tech trainings).
- Would be accountable for creating the technology upskilling processes and creating competency based technical learning roadmaps while working with SMEs
- Would engage with business leaders to discuss future campus recruitment plans and identify required learning plans for the new joiners
- Would work towards designing the new hire learning journey and ensure high employee experience
- Wound ensure that a robust mechanism of measuring training impact has been designed to track impact of campus trainings and as required provide necessary course corrections
- Should be able to align learning requirements in alignment with upcoming technologies (Digital) and contribute to upskilling in new age and digital technologies
- Would closely with L&D Global strategists to ensure that US best practices and adopted and aligned in India.
- Would liaise with external training vendors to identify and evaluated appropriate trainings for new joiners
- Manage the Campus Academy Training budgets & create robust processes that are audit compliant
- Worked within a global environment with exposure to multi-cultural stakeholder interaction
- Would manage the Campus Academy learning team member/s for optimum performance
What You'll Need
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning design and project management.
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication, presentation skills, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- Be able to design solutions based on the inputs received from technical teams pertaining to the respective business
- Had an experience of handling people and coached for optimum performance
- Should be agile and flexible to manage matrixed relationships and stakeholders
- Had strong execution focus with expertise in forecasting, planning and managing volumes
- MBA degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Overall experience of 14-16 years in L&D teams and couple of years in handling new hire campus trainings at scale.
- Technology training certifications would be an added advantage