HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:3842 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Learning & Development - IT (12-15 yrs)
Experience : 12 - 15 Years
- Collaboratively with business heads to provide & facilitating training strategy and solution on various technologies, Behavioral & Soft skill training's
- Developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for existing employees, new hires, the senior leadership team, and the front line.
- Set the short & long term learning agenda for the domain in alignment with business needs and priorities.
- Drive new intervention launches in an efficient and effective manner in line with the plan
- Support Head of Functional Academy in driving the governance process in an effective manner
- Ensure the availability of adequate resources for operating the academy Establish and communicate the business impact of learning to all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a learning expert and support learning teams in the functional domain
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units/departments and training requirements.
- Defame and implement the L&D policy thereby inculcating the learning culture and growth.
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented with strategic thinker.
- Timely follow-ups and follow-through
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
Education Qualifications :
- PG/MBA from B School and certifications in L&D
- Experience in Software services.
- Hands-on experience in creating L&D strategy, design, deliver and develop high quality learning culture and solutions.