Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:417 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Looking for a candidate with 5 to 7 Years of experience in Learning and Development preferably with FMCG background.
The role requires you to understand CBU needs/strategic orientations as well as HR market trends, in order to develop effective learning strategies to support the cluster's CBU stakes, leveraging the Group/Region learning strategy.
1. Lead the Learning initiatives for India business (MBU)
2. Understand Learning Strategy & India HR strategy
3. Partner closely with India-South East Asia region to deploy global/ regional priorities in India
4. Design and deploy learning strategy and leaning map for India
5. Deploy global learning priorities / programs (like CODES Focus) in India
6. Identify competency development needs for India (MBU) in consultation with the Talent and HR BP teams
7. Identify and deploy learning interventions to address identified competency gaps
8. Work closely with Learning Academy to leverage expertise for deployment of existing learning interventions
9. Train all people managers on IDP, Development Conversation and deploy and monitor the progress
10. Organise Campus at country level annually, in close partnership with ISEA region
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.