Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:15305 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Learning & Development - BPO (10-12 yrs)
Manager L&D ( Learning & Development - MNC BPO - Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- The Learning and Development Manager role is to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Furthermore, the role is to develop and enhance the business talent and evolve Real Pages future leaders.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Work on individual training needs of the organization, and for the organization in consultation with the department heads, including assessment methods, measurement systems of the entire firm which includes but not limited to.
- Organize technical and conduct soft skill training program across the organization
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate.
- Design training courses and programmers necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers if required
- Define ROI on every training program delivered
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow -up as necessary.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Open and approachable management style.
- Able to inspire and leads others to achieve challenging results.
- To work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees
- To develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Motivational with a positive attitude at all times.
- Confident public speaker.
- Strong organizational skills.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG having min.10-12 years relevant experience with last 6 - 8 years in L&D and currently working as a Manager / Sr Manager in Global MNC BPO.
- Creation of training programs Previous experience of managing a team and working alongside multiple departments.
- Inspire confidence in all stakeholders with whom she/he will interact.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in addition to strong presentation and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, intellectual capacity, emotional intelligence and an ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email.
- Numerically and grammatically accurate
- Understanding of learning needs analysis.
- Report ROI, measurable impact to the business
- A self-starter who works autonomously; player/coach.
Call us on 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.