Views:172 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (4-8 yrs)
- Regular validation and proof-reading of the content on the learning management system (LMS) module including eLearning section, documents, quiz based assessment, product knowledge test etc.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing with sample users
- Develop, update and revise content as per requirements and coordinate with SMEs for vetting content
- Respond and resolve inquiries related to LMS
- Provide support for execution and delivery of training sessions as per the guidelines
- Facilitate and manage standard requirements for training including approvals, logistics, communication, schedule management, record maintenance, post training feedback collection etc.
- Provide various dashboards and analytics based on records of LMS and other offline trainings
- Research on market trends and suggest relevant topics / eLearning courses
- Have deep understanding of current trends in Applications and technological advancement and submit proposals for enhancing learning experience
- Interact with eLearning providers viz.,LinkedIn Learning , Udemy, relevant institutes and academies etc. for corporate tie-ups and associations
Training Need Identification:
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and discussion with managers based on performance evaluation
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Assess employees' skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
Full time MBA from Premier Institute only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.