VP Talent at The Workforce Consulting Group
Views:2576 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Learning & Development - BFS/FMCD/FMCG (7-13 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development with an MNC based out of Mumbai
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Define and implement effective Learning & Development architecture that delivers value and supports achievement of business objectives through continuous improvement of individual, team and organizational capacity
- As the strategic HR training partner, plan out cutting edge training interventions to grow talent, bridge the skills gap and prepare for future competencies of the team and make them more competitive in the market.
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation through design and implementation of strategic Training interventions to deliver the business objectives of the organization and achieve functional excellence.
1. Training Strategy
- Develop the overall Training and Development strategy and framework to provide competitive advantage and achieve functional excellence
- Translate business drivers to performance requirements; accordingly assess and design learning interventions across all functions, ensuring appropriate training solutions are in line with the PRI's strategic direction
2. Training need identification
- Partner with the functional Heads across geographies in diagnosing comprehensive performance gaps and training Need Analysis based on the development needs of the teams. Maintain a strong business relationship with the functional heads and understand the business strategy, priorities and challenges within their functions
- Prepare annual training calendar on the basis of the training needs identification
3. Training design and delivery
- Recommend, design, develop and deliver innovative programs in line with the approved Training needs and Strategy using Internal Subject Matter Experts, external training consultants and by leveraging external Training Institutes
- Develop project plans, timelines, tracking key milestones, monitoring efforts on a regular basis, identifying resource needs, communicating with key stakeholders, performing quality reviews and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues.
- Ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and training modules are updated so as to ensure learning solutions remain current and relevant.
- Measure ROI on learning & development initiatives, and adapt roll-out accordingly
- Research, negotiate and select outside consultants and trainers to develop and/or conduct training on specific topics; engage in vendor management and strategic sourcing of learning content. Manage the logistics for each program,
4. Training Budget, Excellence and Analytics
- Work closely with the GM- HR in developing the training budget. Ensure all trainings are delivered on time, with adherence to the agreed budget and quality standards and meeting employee expectations.
- Embrace a culture of cost efficiency by adhering to the agreed budget; identifying and implementing cost-effective work practices
- Innovate L&D solutions by tracking best practices internally and externally. Establish and implement metrics to measure and monitor the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
- Ensure creation and implementation of a custom based 360 Degree Feedback tool.
5. Business Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain effective on-going relationships with key contacts in business units and external entities where applicable. Project a professional image and demonstrate high calibre of knowledge; skills and attitude in order to strengthen and sustain effective relationships.
KEY INTERFACE :
1) Business/ Functional Heads
2) Finance Team
3) HR teams
4) Admin Team
5) Legal Team
6) IT Team
1) External Training Service Providers
2) Training consultants
KEY PERFORMANCE INDEX :
- TNI - 100% TNI for all functions, letters to be issued to all target employees
- Design of training interventions
1) Target no. of new programs to be designed & Introduced
2) Revamp the existing training modules as per business needs
3) Design and execute a new MDP for Band 4& 5 population
4) Design GET training program
- Training execution
1) Calender programs, PRIDE And PRIME - 100% participant coverage, 100% completion as per schedule, target number of trainings organized
- Training budget and Analytics
1) Training budget to be prepared by - May- 15
2) 100% Training records to be updated by last working day of the month.
- New programs and initiatives - Participate and represent PRI in The Economic Times - Great Places To Work- survey
- LMS - evaluate the various vendors available in the market offering quality platform to set up Learning Management System (LMS), and in conjunction with IT
- Graduate Engineers Trainee (GETs) - Finalization of the training framework, Corporate induction within timelines
- Social Data reporting - On-time report submission at 100% accuracy