Recruiter at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:2384 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Learning & Development - Automobile (6-12 yrs)
Job Role Summary
The Learning and Development Manager Role is to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through its employees and Learning & Development initiatives. Furthermore, the role is to develop and enhance the business's talent and evolve Escorts future leaders.
- Create a complete training master for at least 50 unique roles with complete competencies required and training programs required for them to perform effectively.
- End to end responsibility of the L&D module (HRIS) - Introduction to configuration and execution.
- Training need identification for the group for all calendar programs for the year (junior/middle management).
- Detailed planning of the approved L&D budget with learning interventions planning and execution for the entire year
- Create internal training content and conduct training programs for junior & middle level manager in the next one year.
- Complete Training need identification for all L9 and above executives in the organization with identified programs, dates and the training charter.
- Create a feedback mechanism (one pager with process design & execution) for all/ some trainings.
- Create a model/Process for ROI on training in the organization.