Manager - Learning & Development (10-14 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis.
- The individual will be responsible for content management and development (as per the global framework), designing training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual;
- Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers within the respective business line.
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important;
- Developing effective induction program;
- Producing training materials for in-house courses;
- Managing the delivery of training and development program
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Evaluating training and development program;
- Amending and revising program as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, attending relevant courses.
- Management of LMS (Learning management system) and tracking training hours.
- Managing training logistics, MIS and reporting.
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- We are looking for an individual with ideally between 10 years+ of experience, focused largely on the training delivery and coordination.
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills,
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
- Post-Graduation / MBA from reputed institute.
- Strong business development and programme management experience in the professional services and solutions arena.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.