Associate Consultant at Confidential
Views:2370 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager/Lead/Head - Implementation - HCM Domain - IT Product Firm (16-25 yrs)
We have urgent job opening for Implementation Head role for one of the leading Company which is into ERP on Cloud, Enterprise Asset Management, Aviation MRO, Global Payroll, HR & Talent Management, EPC focused ERP, Logistics Software. We are looking for someone who has good exposure in Implementation in any HCM Module.
Job Location- Chennai
Looking for Experience range of 16-25 Years
Designation : Implementation lead/Manager/Head
- Looking for Experience into implementations.
- Looking for Experience into Project management
- PMI/PMP Certification is preferred
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Willingness to travel.
Experience 8 + years and at least 2 yrs in project management role
- Past background in supporting / managing projects and having the knowledge of project life cycle is desired
- Able to Manage Implementation of Ramco solution for the customer, reporting to their Key Stakeholders
- Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of 5-10 people.
- People management skill required and demonstrated ability on the same Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have experience in end to end Implementations, Roll Out, Support.
- Should have Experience in any HCM Module(Peoplesoft/PeopleStrong/HRMS/HRIS).
- Should have Experience in Talent management/People management/pre Sales Activities.
Education - B.Tech/ B.E. (70% and Above Throughout)
10th and 12th(70% and above)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- The Project manager will be responsible for effective delivery at the right Cost, Quality and Time for multiple Human Capital management projects across Western India for Ramco, operating from Mumbai.
- He will lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of Ramco HCM applications including Core HCM, payroll, time management, performance management, recruitment appllications etc .
- Will be responsible for managing and coordinating all resources involved with the software implementation. Will use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks, manage project administration.
- Will effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management. Work in concert with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development Team and QC Testing Team throughout the Project life cycle.
Associate Consultant - HR Services
Anlight Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.