Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:7752 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Manager/Lead - Finance - CA - Manufacturing (10-14 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Manager/ Lead – Shared financial services
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 10 years with 2-3 years in a SAP
Compensation: Industry best
Direct reportees: 3-5
- To ensure/drive the efficiency, controllership and compliance for general ledger accounting, closing and reporting process in order to meet IFRS, local GAAP requirements and local statutory and tax requirements.
- Lead the team to keep general ledger accurately and timely recorded. Complete monthly/quarterly ledger closing and account reconciliation on time, prepare and report financial statements and management reporting in compliance with IFRS, STAT and Tax requirements.
- Work effectively with Pacific/ Global SFS, Planning & Control, Capital Controllership, Tax teams, Treasury teams on various reporting and Tax/Transfer pricing matters, EOU tax and other matters to ensure the compliance with external regulations with the focus on tax, customs, foreign exchange and new economic policies, responsible for Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audits
- Set up, safeguard and improve company’s internal control process, including financial cycle and related operation processes.
- Develop and improve reporting processes, align requirements with HQ and constantly drive reporting simplification and standardization.
- Partner with stakeholers and across functions on finance areas of center operations.
- Fixed Asset Accounting and Tagging and any other activities involving the New Tech Center, Work closely with the Project Team for Project Spending Estimates and Vendor related financial matters.
- Maintain effective supervision and development of staff.
- Liaise with HR for employee related financial matters, payroll accounting, pension accounting and trust financials and investments; ensure timely payment of payroll statutory liabilities like PF, SAF and TDS remittances.
- Propose, agree and monitor Revenue and Capital Budget of SRTPL
- Work for implementation of Corporate finance initiatives. Responsible for Financial Services KPI Reporting etc.
- Responsible for control over Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Payroll related accounting, inter Company Transactions and Travel Claim processing.
- Work experience of at least 2-3 years in SAP environment.
- Hands on experience in the areas of accounting, financial reporting and MIS.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and people leadership skills, to interact with people from various functions at different levels.
- Hands-on System.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Managerial/Leadership experience.
- Clear thinking & ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.