Views:172 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Knowledge Management - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Manager - L&D - Knowledge Management
BFSI/Fintech Company looking for Managers in HR & Learning domain. Position is hybrid and does require working from Office as well as few days of work from Home.
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting) :
Learning & Development :
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of appropriate tools and resources used to develop training content
- Expertise in designing content for multiple learning interventions for Physical, Virtual and Dynamic modes of Training
- Expertise in creating effective and innovative training content design solutions.
- Develop approach to evaluate achievement of learning objectives (e.g., learning assessments).
- Design and implement evaluation strategies and Effectiveness Testing to ensure training programs are effective.
- Hands-on experience of managing end to end working on Mobile Learning Solutions.
- Drive usage of L&D dashboards and leverage analytics to derive insights, measure impact and improve learning outcomes of key L&D interventions.
- Support Training and HR team on any ongoing projects
Stakeholder Management :
- Manage Training Stakeholders for effective implementation of Training Strategy
- Evaluation and assessment of Learning requirements on large scale and arrive at Training strategy
- Manage training operations, continuously streamlining and improving processes
- Develop and implement process for Trainer empanelment, enrolment and enablement
Project Management :
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives.
Applicants should possess the following attributes :
- A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including LMS & Portal Management, Knowledge Management, Talent management, Employee Engagement and minimum of 4 years in Learning and Development.
- Experience in executing, designing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Strong multi-tasking capability with stakeholder management skills
- Prior work experience in BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator