Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:81 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Key Account - Telecom Business (10-13 yrs)
Key Account Manager- Telecom Business
Our client is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives.
- Client relationship management - building and managing relationships with Telecom clients at various levels
- Showcase the companies solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, presentations, and executive meets
- Manage a portfolio of projects to meet agreed revenue targets
- Account Planning and Governance - completely responsible for all Client Management processes (Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage)
- Build an Account Plan for the account scope - with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Responsible for account growth, Consultative solutions and thought leadership
- Establish and execute account strategy with clear mapping to customer priorities and competitive landscape
- Ensure timely invoicing, clearing any outstanding as per deal contract
- 10+ years of experience in handling end to end Account Management portfolio from IT industry with focus on Telecom domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.