Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:340 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Manager - IT Procurement - FinTech Startup (6-10 yrs)
- Vendor empanelment to bring in best in class vendors to work with Rupeek
- Effective Vendor Management by cultvating, grooming, and maintaining long term relationships with vendors
- Driving savings, ensuring high quality of delivery, and optimal TATs
- Perform financial due diligence on all invoices, procurement request
- Ensuring adherance to company policies in letter and spirit without compromising speed of execution
- Negotiation with vendors to arrive at a best price and quality
Custodian of procurement tools:
- Responsible for key strategic supplier selection and contract negotiations relating to the passive network (including network components, accessories etc.).
- Developing sourcing strategies.
- Proactively drive enforcement of strategy, identification and realisation of savings opportunities to create a competitive advantage for the business and mitigate supply risks.
- Ensure suppliers forecasts are shared and weekly/monthly capacity plans are created.
- Supplier governance initiatives and relationship management through regular reviews, visits and supplier audits. Perform supplier business, financial reviews on quarterly performance and strategic business direction. Analyse issues at supply market level and supply chain level.
- Undertake product research including potential suppliers and competitive products.
- Develop and maintain a robust and centralised system for call offs with each supplier.
- Working on the tendering process for obtaining goods or services.
- Working on the policy of waste management.
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially awarewith experience of managing budgets
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- 6+2 years plus experience in procurement and financial diligence; Tech Co.s
- Exposure to technical tools for procurement like SaaS, ERP is a must
- IT products negotiation experience is essential in this role.
- Team Management (2 years)