Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:243 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - IT Infrastructure - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Management of data centre and servers, Network, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, storage, backup and related software, patching, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Build, configure, and manage cloud compute and data storage infrastructure for multiple instances of AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Manage VPCs, security groups, and user access of various cloud systems and services.
- Develop processes and procedures for using cloud-based infrastructures, including, access key rotation, disaster recovery, and building new services.
- Help the business control costs by categorizing and tagging assets running in the cloud.
- Manage our environments to be compliant with industry standard regulations for security and reliability.
- Experience in administering production Linux / Windows systems
- Ensure high availability, integrity, scalability and security of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Experience in Digital/ Cloud/ Project Management and should be abreast of new and changing IT Trends
- Plan for product upgrades as new versions are released.
- Launch new hosted software products for which there is a market need.
Key Skills :
- Hands on experience with Cloud services from AWS, Azure, or GCP, having supported deployments on one or more of these platforms
- 5-10 years experience in IT infrastructure design.
- 5+ years in developing and managing teams involved in building multi-tenant applications, platforms, micro-services and distributed system requirements such as availability/up-time, resilience, availability, monitoring, etc.
- Network expertise including routing, switching, IP addresses and subnets, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, etc.
- Build documentation for cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with deploying alerting and monitoring frameworks.
- Procurement and vendor management abilities, including the set up and maintenance of relationships with suppliers.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment preferably having setup infrastructure for an organization grounds up.