Account Manager at ABP Managment Services
Views:2365 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - IT Infrastructure - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Role Purpose and scope :
- To work with Vendor for delivery of support services for RB infrastructure Services
- Responsible for active participation in streamlining key IT support processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management etc. by leveraging automation / RPA
- Ensure the Infrastructure availability and improvement in current processes under the infrastructure tracks like, Windows, Networks, Storage, O365, Communications( Trio, TP etc ), active directory and databases
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement across key support processes
- Participate in the governance of ITSM Processes and associated reporting to enable truly verified and validated CSL/KPI Reports
- To work and deliver continuous improvement
- Responsible for accepting services on cloud and managing the same, ensure we have right processes for performance optimization, cost optimization on cloud solution. This responsibility will be key from future of RB perspective.
- Ensure Vendors submit accurate billing information for contracted services including credits against Service Level breaches
- Review existing processes technology and focus on for
- Ensures the ITSM Processes are adequately governed from Effectiveness, Efficiency and Compliance perspective
- Responsible for going through risks highlighted and ensure we get right mitigation plans for the risks
- Interaction with multi-cultural global support teams and internal customers from various geographical regions / countries.
- Third party contracts
- Understand the scope of the ISV contracts and engage them on a periodic basis to get value out of the contract.
- Manage third party contracts with suppliers (ex: product vendors).
- Co-ordinate between product vendors and service providers.
- Review & Negotiate renewals.
Technical / professional qualifications:
Note any essential qualifications
- AWS/Azure certified architect
- Workload migration from on premise to Cloud
- Exposure to all aspects of Network, Server, Storage, O365, Cloud, regional components
- Understanding of FMCG business and critical processes
B.Tech (Any discipline) / MCA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.