Manager - IT Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
Manager - IT Infrastructure
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role entails managing the IT infrastructure for the organisation to provide resources and technology as per developer and organisation requirement, keeping best industry practice in mind and develop/build IT solutions to meet business.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust for more than 1200 client organisations.
- They provide a range of solutions & services in diff categories like Workforce Solutions (employee background screening, instant identity checks, leadership background screening etc) and Business Solutions (vendor due diligence, KYC, investment risk due diligence).
- They follow an innovation led approach to this business and are the fastest growing company in the "HRTech" and "RegTech" spaces in India.
- To provide resources and technology as per developer and organisation requirement, keeping best industry practice in mind and Develops/builds IT solutions to meet business requirements
- Strong background in Linux/CentOS Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service. Server level Documentation, Server Harding
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the back-end infrastructure running smoothly
- Experience as an Engineer in a 24x7 up-time Server environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Scripting Skills : Strong scripting for server automation task
- Well versatile for Server Installation, configuration and Up-gradation
- Depth knowledge of LDAP, RAID, CentOS, SMB, Xen virtualization
- Networking : Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Backup & Recovery : Well versatile for different type of Backup and associated Open Source
- Technology Knowledge and Server hands on experience : Application Server (Apache Web Server), File Server (SAMBA, NFS), File Structure-(FAT, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4, BTRFS), Virtualization, SAN, NAS
- Server Monitoring : Server health, Server Alert, Configuration and Setup Tool Like- Zabbix and nagios
- B.Tech/B.E. : Any Specialisation OR M.Tech - Any Specialisation, MCA - Computers
- Certification- RHCE & Ethical Hacking
- 10+years of experience on management of server(Linux & Windows), LDAP, Backup, MySQL, Scripting, LVM, RAID, NAS, Active Directory, Zebbix, Syslog, Citrix xgen(virtualization), rdiff backup, Ubuntu, Centos, PXE, WSUS, group policy. Cloud server, server security, IT/ISO Documentation
- Experience with product-centric organisations is a must have
- Ability to mentor, manage and build teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organisations in the HR-Tech space
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitali Bansal on +91 124 452 5481
Contact - Mitali Bansal - +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.