Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:700 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - IT Audit/Internal Controls & Business Risk - SOX/IT Controls - Banking BPO (5-10 yrs)
Manager IT Audit, Internal Controls & Business Risk (SOX -IT Controls) for an MNC Banking BPO.
The Shared Service is responsible for:
- Developing best practice global processes to manage all aspects of Operational Risk and Internal Control in line with the Groups Operational Risk & Management Framework with guidance from Group HOST BRCM.
- Provide best-in-class service, at an agreed price point achieved through the consolidation of work, optimal leveraging of global scale, applying benchmarked processes in production management and leveraging global professional expertise.
- The Manager GCOO BRCM Shared Services will primarily be responsible to perform Control Testing (reviews) activity throughout IT Risk (SWD), including:
- Lead or provide fundamental support in the execution of the current testing strategy;
- Promote further implementation of a standard test regimen
- Provide independent assurance to management on the effectiveness of key controls through regular control assessment; adhere to the Three Lines of Defence Model.
- Applying of the control test and their acceptance criteria
- Scoping and Pre review planning, Performing control testing using defined review checklists and Perform fieldwork and gathering of evidence
- Production of reports on review findings
- Ensure various department/functions in SWD are complying to different group standards viz GSM, FIMs, Group policies and procedures & Group circular Letters (GCLs)
- To manage other Internal Controls related activities for the Delivery and Support Departments across IT Risk (SWD)
- Work closely with colleagues to drive SwD Operation Key Performance Indicator/dashboard metrics associated with risk and control to a sustained green status.
Qualifications & Experience :
- A Graduate (IT discipline preferred) with minimum of 5 years of IT Controls & Risk / systems development (or relevant review / audit / control) experience currently working at a Managerial level and who has covered some/all of the below listed activities at some point in their professional career:
- Exposure to the full systems development lifecycle
- Experience with one or more development methodologies
- Experience in writing programs / coding languages
- Experience of testing application software (unit testing / system testing / UAT etc)
- An understanding of application reviews, covering security, input, processing, output, change control, and disaster recovery will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of technology risks with the ability to interpret technology risk findings
- Knowledge about auditing standards and Sarbanes Oxely Act (SOX IT Controls) will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of SwD both functionally & operationally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills sufficient to build and maintain effective and credible working relationships with management, direct reports and peers
- Experience in working in cross cultural teams
- Should be a team player maintaining congenial work environment
- Experience in delivering quality results in a tight timescale
- Knowledge of the Privileged Access FIM & Security Standard
- Knowledge of tools / utilities in the Privileged Access arena.
Interested candidates can apply or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.