Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4549 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Manager - Investor Relations - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Company works on 1st and 3rd Saturday Starts at 9.30am.
The Markets team provides a link between debt capital markets and high quality Originators. The Markets team works with over 100 investors, including Banks, NBFCs and HFCs, Asset Management companies, Off-shore investors including DFIs, Insurance companies and private wealth. The team specialises in offering structured transactions to meet the specific requirements of each investor based on their expected return and risk appetite. The Federation team is a part of the Markets team dedicated towards high quality and customised and sectors to investors, meeting pre deal and post deal requirements, tracking deal flow and preparing related MIS. Its responsibilities include investor coverage, deal support, deal tracking, post deal compliance and investor communication. For this it actively liaises with various other teams in the Company including the origination team, risk team etc. The Markets team is responsible for developing the investor franchise for the company.
- Create and maintain a database of wide range of investors (banks, NBFCs, family offices, insurance companies, pension funds) Arrange for meetings with potential investors and make a presentation / pitches for Company transactions and asset classes Conduct regular follow-up calls and meetings with current and potential investors
- Create deep relationships with investors and build a strong investor franchise
- Ability to understand investor requirements/market feedback and communicate to the structuring team towards new structures
- Negotiate terms, pricing, documentation
- Manage end to end transaction closure
- Provide post transaction support to investors
- Provide inputs for transaction structuring and new asset classes
- Develop a sound understanding of the sectors and entities that the firm represents, through field visits, data analysis and interactions with internal teams
- Develop a sound understanding of the products that Company has developed, including regulations, tax, excel modelling and documentation
- Be at the forefront of gauging investor appetite for new asset classes/products
- Provide feedback to structuring and origination teams
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
Minimum Qualifications: MBA
- Minimum Experience: Two to three year of relevant experience in the financial sector preferably in the banking /non-banking finance sector
- Experience in handling Relationship management/credit analysis of SME/Housing proposals necessary.
- Self-starter with the ability to own the role and develop high quality coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of structured products
- Working knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Strong sales experience and networking skills
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
- Experience of and ability to stretch oneself, work under pressure, handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills with problem solving attitude
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.