Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3944 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Manager - Investment Banking - Mid Office (1-2 yrs)
The position is related to support the capital markets team by
a) Acting as an interface / providing middle office support to the investor team on deal origination, credit, deal execution and marketing.
b) The incumbent will also have responsibility to maintain MIS on deals, coverage, pipeline etc. such that there is effective tracking of the end to end process within the Investor sales team
The position will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Supporting the senior RMs managing investor relationships and assisting them with
- End to end deal execution, including liasing with teams such as Origination, Credit, Structuring, Risk, Legal and/ or Operations for various requirements during the life cycle of a deal
- Being the central point of contact for all information requirements on a deal, including managing flow of information to investors from the company
- Maintain MIS- relating to processes managed by the Capital markets team and managing reporting requirements including
- Deal pipeline and investor coverage
- Reporting to the Board at defined frequencies
- Responsible for assimilating and reporting market related information through regular updates on markets including movement in yields, primary and secondary bond issuances and other market placements etc.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
This position will be based in Mumbai and will have some travel within India. We are seeking candidates who have :
- Educational qualification: MBA or CA
- 1-2 years- experience in financial services, viz. commercial banking and/or investment banking
- Experience in preparation of pitch books, marketing collateral, investor presentations and/ or other deal related documents.
- Proficiency in usage of MS excel, MS Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in financial inclusion and the opportunities that this space represents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.