Manager - International Sales - SaaS Firm (5-14 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - SDR, Sales Development, Business Development, Inside Sales, Pipeline Development, Lead Generation, Team Management, SDR Manager, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales
Job Type - Permanent
- Work as a part of sales leadership & contribute towards planning & building pipeline around monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets
- Coach, train & mentor a diverse set of sales development representative and continuously develop process efficiencies and enable the organization to build best practices
Client Details :
Client is a global leading SaaS firm who work with marquee clients across North America, EU and APAC
- Work as a part of sales leadership & contribute towards planning & building pipeline around monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- Work with the Marketing team on a daily/ weekly basis on tactical areas of improving conversion and also sharing active feedback around the inbound leads.
- Coach, train & mentor a diverse set of sales development representatives.
- Continuously work on building process efficiency aimed at improving key team matrices such as increasing contact percentage and conversion percentage on leads as well as improving qualitative areas such as quality of calls, email, social media communication.
- Keep upgrading the SDR playbook to align with global best practices.
- Work on special squads/ initiatives targeted at niche segments/ geographies.
- 5+ years of global pipeline quota/ sales quota carrying role and at least 3 years in a managerial/team lead role.
- Experience in driving sales/pipeline growth preferably with a technology product (in the SaaS industry preferred).
- Experience of working on team matrices and outcomes.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken English).
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Previous sales methodology training & CRM experience.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work for a fast-growing SaaS company that's expanding across the globe and hiring talent who can elevate as future leaders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pushkar Vadkhalkar on +91 (0)22-4236 3306
Contact - Pushkar Vadkhalkar - +91 (0)22-4236 3306
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.