Director at Athos Consulting
Views:15360 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Manager - International Sales - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Work Location: Dubai, Saudi Arabia
Travel Required: 80%
Reporting to: Regional Lead (Exports)
Educational Qualification : MBA
We are looking for those candidates who are presently based in Dubai, Saudi Arabia.
Experience : 5 to 8 years of exp. in a Large consumer durable or FMCG company
Any additional requirement :
- Experience in local business development with exposure in channel/ distribution network.
- Must have acumen in developing and managing distributors/ channel partner and identification of prospective retail buyers
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary) :
The purpose of this role is to drive revenue & growth from respective country (ies) by increasing channel sales from existing clients as well as increasing distribution in untapped markets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Translating the annual sales plan into quarterly and monthly, weekly operational plans and developing an areal scale, sales targets and volume goals for each - product/brand, in consultation with the Regional Sales Manager. Managing distributors to ensure primary the sales plan is achieved as per defined objectives
- Positioning new product line/brand/SKU in the assigned sales zone/markets by direct interaction with key retailers and through Distributor's SOs
- Ensure timely clearance of outstanding payments from distributors Customer Orientation
- Ensuring new distributor on-boarding as per defined norms Monitoring product movement at distributors by taking weekly updates from Distributors SOs of stock and sales orders
- Creating area coverage expansion plan based on market intelligence and inputs from Distributors SO.
- Implementing the coverage expansion in alignment with company objectives and RSM
- Capturing feedback of retailers on secondary scheme and distribution services Resolving retailer complaints with company or distributor Discussing service feedback with respective distributors as obtained from outlets
- Timely resolution of key channel partner issues
People Orientation :
- Defining tasks for day and PJP(Target, Scheme Comm. Etc.) for each Distributors' SOs
- Mentoring and coaching Distributor's SOs
- Evaluating Distributor's SO performance and creating customised action plan for each SO
Internal Business Process :
- Conducting Retailer visits to observe product visibility, availability and merchandising utilization
- Based on market visit highlighting gaps in market and developing an action plan with Distributor
- Compiling market working reports from Distributor SOs and sharing with Regional Sales Manager
- Analyzing competition and preparing action plans to counter competition Communicating trade promotion schemes to Distributors Preparing MIS reports for target vs actual sales and other objectives Timely review of monthly/quarterly performance with RSMs and distributors Providing sales forecast support to RSM
- Focus on implementation of company's strategic objectives for assigned sales area
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.