Manager - International Sales - Electricals/Semiconductor/Manufacturing Firm (6-10 yrs)
MANAGER - International Sales
Experience: 5+ years of experience
- Responsible for Sales, Business development & Key Account Management, OEM Business & dealer & distributor network for international market.
- Responsible for new client acquisition and business development for optical fibre cable.
- Ensuring sales & regular stock availability for catering to different market segments.
- Managing complete export cycle from inquiry to execution of order with the help of internal team.
- Maintaining an efficient relationship with all international customers.
- Analyze market trends and tracking competitor's offerings for the New Product Development (NPD)/Product Portfolio, Pricing and Promotion.
- Co-ordinate with all product heads and technical head to design customize sales promotion items.
- Responsible for contract negotiation & finalization Handling Govt & Telecom Sectors.
- Maintain sales MIS reports.